AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND XPLOR
Welcome to www.xplorcity.com. The www.xplorcity.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by Xplor. Our site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of www.xplorcity.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them to review prior to exploring.
- Acceptance of Terms. By accessing and/or using the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms, just as if you had agreed to these Terms in writing. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Site.
- Amendment of Terms. Xplor may amend the Terms from time to time. Unless we provide a delayed effective date, all amendments will be effective upon posting of such updated Terms.
- Additional Terms. In addition to these Terms, when using particular plans, offers, products, services or features, you will also be subject to any additional posted guidelines, or rules applicable to such plan, offer, product, service or feature, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such additional terms are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms, provided that in the event of any conflict between such additional terms and the Terms, the Terms shall control.
- Xplor is an experiential marketing platform that features local events, products and third party discounts.
- CONSUMERS CAN ACCESS THE SITE THROUGH THE PUBLICLY VISIBLE CONTENT OR THROUGH AN XPLOR HOOKUP MEMBERSHIP.
- HookUp Membership starts on the date and time (Central Standard time) that you sign up and submit valid payment. Each subscription cycle is 52 weeks, and will automatically renew each year until membership is cancelled or terminated. You must provide Xplor with a current, valid method of payment. By signing up, you authorize Xplor to automatically charge your payment method every 52 weeks.
- Xplor may offer several different plans. Pick the plan that best suits your needs. Xplor reserves the right to modify, terminate, or amend our plans.
- Xplor offers event tickets and products on a first come, first served basis and does not guarantee availability of a particular third party product or event.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your Xplor Hookup subscription membership, you authorize us to charge you for your initial membership period and a recurring yearly membership fee at the then current rate, which may change from time to time. You acknowledge that the amount billed each year may vary for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed every 52 weeks. You also authorize us to charge you any other fees you may incur in connection with your use of the Site, such as any applicable sign-up fee, taxes or cancellation or late fees, as further explained below.
- Billing Cycle. When you sign up and purchase your Xplor subscription, your first subscription cycle will be billed immediately. Your subscription will automatically renew every 52 weeks. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing (and if we do, we’ll make adjustments to the amounts we charge, as appropriate). Your renewal date may change due to changes in your membership.
- Subscription Generally, our fees (including the yearly fee for your subscription membership and any other fees) are nonrefundable, except that we will provide a refund to subscription members for their current prepaid period in the following circumstances: (I) if you are canceling your yearly subscription and request a refund within 5 days of your initial purchase or (ii) if your monthly subscription is cancelled prior to the end of a period for which you have incurred a charge, due to your relocation, disability or death; provided, however, in each case we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover the cost of services you may have used prior to your cancellation, to the extent permitted by law (such fee charges not to exceed the cost of the subscription itself). Any additional discounts or refunds that we may choose to provide are in our sole discretion and do not entitle you to any future discounts or refunds in the future for similar instances.
- Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust pricing at any time. Unless we expressly communicate otherwise, any price changes to your membership will take effect on your next billing cycle upon notice communicated through a posting on the Xplor website or mobile applicable or such other means as we may deem appropriate from time to time, such as email.
- Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by logging online and editing it under “My Account”. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, “Cancellation” below), you nonetheless will remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated, including in the event you attempt to create a new account. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. If we cannot charge your account, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to terminate your access to our Site or any portion thereof.
- Cancellation of Membership. You may terminate your subscription at any time. Following any cancellation, you will continue to have access to your subscription through the end of your current prepaid billing period, unless you cancel and receive a refund, in which case your access will be terminated immediately.
- Reservation and Cancellation of Events. As an Xplor member you must reserve and cancel your Xplor activities through the Xplorcity website or designated third party ticketing sources.
- From time to time we may offer a trial membership that includes standard access to the Xplor platform during the trial period. Unless otherwise communicated, a trial begins at the moment of sign up and ends at 11:59pm ET on the last day of the trial (for a one-week trial, this would be the same weekday of following week). Each trial membership automatically will convert to a regular monthly membership and price unless canceled by 12pm ET on the day before the last day of trial. Customers that cancel and do not convert to a regular membership may not attend events or use discounts taking place after the end of the trial membership period (even if booking occurred before the end of the applicable trial period). Unless we expressly communicate otherwise, trial memberships are only available to new customers that have never had a Xplor account before, are not transferable, may not be combined with other offers or redeemed for cash and are void where prohibited.
- Gifts and Promotions. From time to time we may make available gift cards for Xplor membership, other types of promotions or promotional plans (including through the use of promotional codes or those provided as part of a third party promotion). Gift cards, promotions and promotional plans may be redeemed as described in the specifics of the promotion and may be subject to additional or different terms. Unless otherwise expressly communicated to you in connection with your redemption, gift cards, promotions and promotional plans are only available to new customers that have never had an Xplor account before, are not transferable, can only be used once, cannot be redeemed for cash, and may not be combined with other offers and are void where prohibited. Abuse of promotions or gifts can be terms for termination of your account. Only one Xplor account per physical residence is permitted.
- TERMINATION OR MODIFICATION BY XPLOR.
- Termination or Modification. You understand and agree that, at any time and without prior notice Xplor may (1) terminate, cancel, deactivate and/or suspend your subscription, your account, any orders placed, or your access to or use of the Site (or any portion thereof) and/or (2) discontinue, modify or alter any aspect, feature or policy of the Site or your subscription. This includes the right to terminate or modify any subscription prior to the end of any pre-paid or committed period. Upon any termination, we may immediately deactivate your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account information and the Site. You agree that Xplor will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or modification to the service regardless of the reason for such termination or modification. You acknowledge that your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modification or discontinuation of service made by us is to cancel or terminate your subscription.
- While we will timely provide notice of modifications, it is also your responsibility to check these Terms of Service periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following notification of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes, which will apply to your continued use of the Services going forward. Your use of the Services is subject to the Terms of Service in effect at the time of such
- Infringing or Fraudulent Activity. Xplor does not permit copyright infringing activities and reserves the right to terminate access to the Site and remove all content submitted by any persons who are found to be infringers. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of the Site may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Xplor may have at law or in equity.
- PROHIBITED CONDUCT.
- You promise not to:
- Harass, threaten, or defraud users, members or staff of Xplor or Venues;
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or “spam” to users;
- Impersonate another person or access another user’s account without that person’s permission;
- Share Xplor-issued passwords with any third party or encourage any other user to do so;
- Cancel any Xplor event or activity directly with a Venue, rather than through the Xplor Site,
- Misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Site, including deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Upload material (e.g. virus) that is damaging to computer systems or data of Xplor or users of the Site;
- Upload copyrighted material that is not your own or that you do not have the legal right to distribute, display, and otherwise make available to others; or
- Upload or send to Site users pornographic, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, racially or ethnically insulting, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate content.
- PROHIBITED USES.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Site in any manner that, in our sole discretion, could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any part of the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, or any part of them, through hacking, password mining, or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site. You may not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Site, or any features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site or the content therein. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site. You agree neither to modify the Site in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Site, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site. The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
Xplor reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
8. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Visiting www.xplorcity.com or sending emails to Xplor constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you unsubscribe from xplor’s email database, Xplor is not responsible for you not receiving pertinent information on your account.
9. YOUR ACCOUNT
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. If you allow an unauthorized person to use your account, your account will be immediately terminated without reimbursement. You acknowledge that Xplor is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Xplor and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Xplor may collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. Xplor collects this information to determine the appropriate age activity for your child.
If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. If you are a parent and you have questions regarding our data collection practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Agreement. If you are under 18, you may use www.xplorcity.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
10. CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP
We always hate to see our customers go, but if you need to cancel your subscription, you can do so at any time by going into your Xplor account settings. Following any cancellation, you will continue to have access to your subscription through the end of your current prepaid billing period, unless you cancel and receive a refund, in which case your access will be terminated immediately.
11. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES/THIRD PARTY SERVICES
www.xplorcity.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Xplor and Xplor is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Xplor is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Xplor of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.xplorcity.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.xplorcity.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Xplor may share such information and data with any third party with whom Xplor has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.xplorcity.com users and customers.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, providers found on or through the Site are solely between you and such provider. YOU AGREE THAT XPLOR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH DEALINGS OR AS THE RESULT OF THE PRESENCE OF SUCH PROVIDERS ON THE SITE.
12. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Xplor or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Xplor content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Xplor and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Xplor or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
13. USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Xplor has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Xplor reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Xplor reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Xplor reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Plod’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Xplor does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Xplor specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Xplor spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Xplor.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
14. MATERIALS PROVIDED TO WWW.XPLORCITY.COM OR POSTED ON ANY XPLOR WEB PAGE
- Xplor does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to www.xplorcity.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Xplor Site or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Xplor, our affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Xplor is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Xplor’s sole discretion.
- By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
15. THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTS
You will be able to connect your Xplor account to third party accounts. By connecting your Xplor account to your third party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites).
16. INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Xplor from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Xplor Content accessed through www.xplorcity.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Xplor, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Xplor reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Xplor in asserting any available defenses.
18. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. XPLOR AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
XPLOR AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. XPLOR AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
19. TERMINATION/ACCESS RESTRICTION
Xplor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Missouri and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Missouri in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Xplor as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Xplor’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Xplor’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Xplor with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Xplor with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Xplor with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
20. ARBITRATION CLAUSE & CLASS ACTION WAIVER – IMPORTANT – PLEASE REVIEW AS THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- YOU AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US (WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DISPUTE INVOLVES A THIRD PARTY) WITH REGARD TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DISPUTES RELATED TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AND/OR RIGHTS OF PRIVACY AND/OR PUBLICITY, WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION UNDER THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION’S RULES FOR ARBITRATION OF CONSUMER-RELATED DISPUTES AND YOU AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU HAVE IN ANY MANNER VIOLATED OR THREATENED TO VIOLATE OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, WE MAY SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER APPROPRIATE RELIEF IN ANY STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK. DISCOVERY AND RIGHTS TO APPEAL IN ARBITRATION ARE GENERALLY MORE LIMITED THAN IN A LAWSUIT, AND OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU AND WE WOULD HAVE IN COURT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. As an alternative, you may bring your claim in your local “small claims” court, if permitted by that small claims court’s rules and if within such court’s jurisdiction, unless such action is transferred, removed or appealed to a different court. You may bring claims only on your own behalf. Neither you nor we will participate in a class action or class-wide arbitration for any claims covered by this agreement to arbitrate. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS. You also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or consolidated claims involving another person’s account, if we are a party to the proceeding. This dispute resolution provision will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and not by any state law concerning arbitration. In the event the American Arbitration Association is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within one hundred and sixty (160) days of filing the case, then either we or you can elect to have the arbitration administered instead by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction. Any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, the arbitrator will not have authority to award damages, remedies or awards that conflict with these Terms of Service. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of, related to or connected with the use of the Services or these Terms of Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim of action arose or be forever banned.
- Severability. If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
21. ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SEVERABILITY
- These Terms of Service are the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Services, including use of the Site, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us with respect to the Services. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms of Service will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder
- Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
- Assignment. These Terms of Service are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sub licensable by you except with our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
- Agency. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms of Service and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
- Notices. Unless otherwise specified in these Term of Service, all notices under these Terms of Service will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service. Electronic notices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Waiver. Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms of Service. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms of Service to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of our authorized representatives.
- Headings. The section and paragraph headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
22. WE MAY DISCONTINUE XPLOR.
We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue Xplor at any time, for any reason. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Platform may have on you and you may not be able to recover any Content that you posted to Xplor.
23. CHANGES TO TERMS
Xplor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.xplorcity.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Xplor encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Xplor welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms at email@example.com
Thank you for reading to the end.
Effective as of September 2018.